San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Washington DC, Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, New York, St. Louis, Houston.
[Rooted in the city and surrounding areas, and governs local sales operations]
2. Expand supermarkets, restaurants, wholesale and other channels and outlets through research, visits and negotiations;
3. Recruit, coach and supervise sales teams, improve operational capabilities, and promote business growth in the region;
4. Manage warehousing and distribution processes, improve contract performance and operational efficiency; 5. Participate in the company's brand promotion and promotion and assist in offline implementation.
2. With more than 3 years of sales work experience, familiar with the operation process of procurement, sales, warehouse distribution;
3. Excellent team management, business thinking and cost awareness;
4. Familiar with social media such as WeChat, video account, facebook, Xiaohongshu and tiktok.
2. More than 5-10 years of relevant work experience; fluent in both Chinese and English
3. Have a systematic understanding of the enterprise human resource management model and rich practical experience
4. Have a deep understanding of all intelligent modules of human resource management
5. Familiar with national, regional and enterprise laws, regulations and policies on contract management, salary system, employment mechanism, insurance benefits, training, etc.
6. Possess strategic and tactical thinking, and have the ability to build and integrate different work teams
7. Ability to plan and implement
8. Strong motivation, communication, coordination, team leadership, sense of responsibility, strong professionalism
3. Coordinate the recruitment work arrangement and complete the recruitment tasks efficiently
4. Responsible for employee relationship maintenance, labor relationship management, and proper handling of daily disputes
5. Coordinate and analyze the movement of personnel in various departments, and timely improve employment problems
6. Manage attendance, salary distribution, personnel files, employee benefits and other related personnel work
2. 1-3 years of relevant work experience
3. Familiar with Google Drive, Microsoft Office common office software
4. Have certain Chinese and English writing skills and the ability to deal with problems
5. Cheerful, honest, helpful; rigorous and meticulous in work
6. Have active communication, feedback and coordination skills
7. Able to work under pressure
1. According to the company's recruitment plan, release recruitment information through all channels, follow up the selection of talents, coordinate and arrange interviews, and complete the recruitment work efficiently
2. Execute the onboarding process for new recruits, including contract signing, overall training and follow-up, assessment, file classification and storage, etc.
3. Actively implement and communicate the company's various personnel systems, coordinate the relationship between various departments, and upload and release in a timely manner
4. Make employee attendance reports on schedule, organize various personnel data regularly, and report to superiors
5. Assist in organizing corporate culture suggestions, including project activities, annual meetings, cultural and sports activities, etc.
6. Responsible for the management, statistics, maintenance, and other logistics work of enterprise asset allocation
7. Actively complete other post-related work temporarily arranged by the leader
3. Work conscientiously and carefully, have a sense of responsibility, and have a passion for work.
4. Familiar with basic office software operations.
5. Familiarize yourself with Quick Books System
2. Supervise the financial management system and related regulations
3. Designate, maintain, and improve the company's financial management procedures and policies
4. Responsible for the preparation and implementation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial budget reports
5. Responsible for the company's overall capital allocation, cost accounting, accounting and analysis
6. Other financial related work
2. Bachelor degree or above (with experience in the United States is preferred), fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
3. Be well organized and logical, and have certain data analysis ability;
4. Strong execution ability and strong sense of innovation;
1. Comprehensive research on target market, potential demand and customer information collection;
2. Assist superiors in formulating market development strategies and advancing the plan in stages;
3. Writing cooperation letters, online communication visits, and exploring cooperation opportunities;
4. Support and assist in major public relations or sales activities of the company;
5. Copywriting and Chinese-English translation required for daily publicity;
6. Integration of communication resources, including KOLs, influencers, and various local media;
7. Instagram, facebook, Xiaohongshu, tiktok and other social media platforms are regularly announced.
2. Cooperate with projects or operate new media in overseas markets
- CONTACT US -
Resume delivery: email@example.com
The title indicates the position applied for_region_name
Such as "City Manager_New York_XX"
In the body of the email, please briefly introduce yourself in a few sentences.
We also welcome friends to recommend talents to us.
I personally think it's very good,
You can contact 4705357677 by text message.
We provide work visas for international students;
Open lottery opportunities for OPT and H1B status.